What is Frp?
Factory Reset Protection or FRP is a security feature designed by Google for mobile devices. This is to protect the device from being wiped out by unauthorized users who would want to do a factory reset. FRP is being rolled out by Google starting March 2015 to Android phones with versions starting from 5.0 up. Since then, it has become a default on every Android device produced.
How to bypass google account verification?
To be able to do a successful factory reset on an FRP enabled device, you will need to log in to the Google account registered with the phone. Unable to do so, you will not be able to reset the device. Sadly, if for example, you purchased a used phone online and the Factory Reset Protection is on, then you may have to ask the seller for the login credentials to be able to do the reset. Otherwise, you need to find a way to bypass Google’s verification system.
How to Bypass FRP Google Lock Account Verification on Samsung Devices with OTG Cable
- Copy the APK file you just downloaded to your USB storage.
- After the apk application installs successfully, you can now access your phone settings. Scroll down and find the “backup reset” option.
- Click on the “factory data reset” option and then click “reset device” or “erase everything option”. This action will wipe out all the data in your device.
- Your Samsung device will restart after a few seconds. You can then choose preferred settings for your phone.
How to Bypass FRP Google Lock Account Verification on Samsung Devices without OTG Cable
- Download Samsung side sync app and then install it.
- Connect your Samsung phone with the your PC via the a normal USB cable.
- You’ll be asked to open the file using a related app. In this case, select chrome and the head over to https://goo.gl/iao0ya to download FRB bypass application.
- Open Samsung app and ignore the prompt requiring opening side synce. Instead install ES file explorer.
- Launch ES file explorer after the installation is complete.
- Head to the download folder and install the bypass app.
- In the setting menu look for “back up and reset option” and tap to get rid of factory reset protection.
Recovering Data lost after Bypassing FRP
During the process of recovering data from FRP, you’ll likely wipe out all the files in your Samsung device without any warning.
The best way to prevent data from being lost is to back up you Samsung device before starting the entire process. However, if you’ve wiped out all the data without any back up, here is simple solution for recovering your precious data
- Download Android Data recovery app on your PC and then install it.
- Launch the app before plugging your Samsung phone to your PC via a USB cable.
- The program will scan all the deleted files.
- Preview and recover all the deleted files from Android.
The best way to bypass frp google account verification?
The most convenient way to resolve this issue is getting help from the experts, by purchasing the service from us, we can save you time and effort in bypassing and removing the FRP of your Android phone.