There are plenty of reasons why you may want to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S10. First, unlocking your phone gives you the freedom to choose the service provider with the best tariffs.
Second, your phone will have a higher resale value should you decide to sell it if it’s unlocked. Third, you don’t have to pay high roaming charges in case you travel abroad as you can use cheap local SIM cards instead.
However, before you unlock your Samsung 10 make sure you read the terms and conditions of your carrier. Here is a step by step process you can follow to unlock your Samsung S10 on T-mobile, AT&T, and Sprint Carrier easily.
How to Unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e
If you are under contract with AT&T , your phone is blacklisted or has been reported lost or stolen you’ll not be able unlock your Samsung Galaxy device on At&t network. As a result, the only way to unlock it its to use the service of a third party to unlock your phone. Here is what you need to unlock a galaxy s10 on at&t network in case you are eligible:
- Dial #06# to get your IMEI number
- Visit AT&T’s website, then enter your device IMEI number
- Enter your email address
- Fill the rest of the form with your personal infos
- After that you will receive an email to confirm
- In 24 hours or less You’ll receive your SIM unlock code in your email
- Enter the unlock code sent and Congrats! Your Phone has been successfully Unlocked.
How to Unlock T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e
Unlocking a Galaxy 10 on T-Mobile is easy if you phone has been active for at least 40 days and you’ve fully paid the money you owe your network. However, if you’re unable meet the conditions stated above, then you can use a third party unlock service to attain your goal. Here is the step by step procedure you should follow when unlocking your Samsung S10 phone on T- Mobile:
- Dial #06# and your IMEI number will be displayed
- Enter the IMEI code generated onto the third party unlock service website
- Provide your email
- Your unlock code will be sent to your email
- Use the code to unlock your Samsung S10 Device
Your phone will now be able to accept all kinds of SIM cards and networks after you complete the steps above.
How to unlock Sprint Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10e
You can unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 on sprint network if you meet their terms and conditions as follows:
- Your device has the capability to be unlocked both domestically and internationally
- Your device has been active on sprint network for a certain period of time
- You don’t owe sprint any money and you’ve fulfilled all the terms of contract
- You legally own your phone
If you meet all the conditions above, you can get in touch with the customer representatives at sprint to have your device unlocked. However, if you don’t meet the conditions above, you have no choice but to use a third party unlocking service.