Our Refund Policy
If our service fails or you said that your phone is not unlocked, we will contact you to confirm that the information entered when the order was placed was accurate.If the information entered at the time the order was placed is correct, we reserve the right to require additional evidence (video) to verify the claim that the unlock procedure did not unlock your device.
You will be required to send us a video recording showing the device in question, along with the IMEI number displayed on the device screen. Additionally, the video must show you inserting an alternate SIM card in the device and the displayed message on the screen, then you typing the unlock code and the message displayed after you type in the code. These measures are the only way that we can verify the validity of your claim. If the information is valid, We will provide a full refund.
Before you order our services, make sure you follow our requirements checklist:
- Be certain that your phone is locked. There will be no refund if your phone is already unlocked.
- Be certain that your phone is NOT blacklisted or reported as LOST or STOLEN.
- Be certain that your phone is NOT hard locked. If you tried too many times to unlock it before, your handset may be locked forever.
- Make sure you select the correct phone model from the list. If you can’t find the model in the list, you must contact us first and do NOT select another model.
- Make sure to give us the correct IMEI and to select the original country and network, NOT the one you want to use, NOT any other network.
- Make sure your phone is using a GSM network, we do not support CDMA providers for unlock codes.
- If your phone is locked to MetroPCS or T-Mobile USA, make sure your phone asks for the unlock code or there is a field where you can enter the code. If your phone is locked via the “Device Unlock” app, you must NOT ignore the warning and you have to use the special service which uses our remote technician service, we can provide this service if needed.
- If you submit an Apple iPhone IMEI still under contract or having unpaid instalments but when you selected the country and network you checked the box “My phone is out of contract, clean, without unpaid instalments”, we will offer only a partial refund. A 10% processing fee will be held in this case.
- IF you fail to follow instructions of our technicians on our remote unlock service and want to cancel, we can only refund you if our supplier refunds us for your service, if we are refunded then we will charge you a 10% refund processing fee, as we are changed for every refund that’s processed with our card processor.
We will NOT be able to refund your money if our service fails to unlock your device for any of the reasons mentioned above.
Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled as we start processing your order when we receive your phone details. Even if you have not received your code yet, we can’t cancel the order, as the wheels are already in motion and the supplier is already processing the order. For this reason, NO refund will be issued if you want to cancel your order while it’s still processing. To check on the progress of your order, Contact Us.